An introduction to funnel technique. Letting other people have your way!
Controlling and directing a sales conversation to define needs and wants for our sales propositions
Observe the video. We explain what ‘funnel technique’ is and how it helps us to build customer commitment.
Think of a product or service that friend may like to buy. Prepare your questions based on how you see your sales propositions and funnel them to identify their needs and wants for your offering.
- What is selling?
- The 8 criteria for an effective sales visit
- What people buy
- The needs & wants 'iceberg' model
- How to improve your questioning and listening
- Funnel technique (developing customer needs and wants)
- Creating a strong first impression
- How to present your solution
- How to handle objections
- Handling price pressure
- How to gain customer commitment