Are you looking for a change?
We are recruiting Regional Managing Partners to join our national team
Join The Quantum Partnership
Build your own Quantum regional business unit quickly and effectively using Quantum’s proven formula
Use Quantum’s brand pedigree to develop your regional high performance sales consultancy
What Quantum gives you:
- A market leading brand platform with a proven history and list of leading clients to provide immediate credibility
- A fully supported business development programme to drive rapid client acquisition
- A ready – made service offer for immediate client delivery
- Mentoring and coaching support at every stage of the process to develop your sales pipeline
- Established client programmes covering all aspects of the sales cycle to maximise your client engagement opportunity
- A comprehensive ‘train-the–trainer’ induction programme to fully induct you into Quantum’s tools and methodologies
- Flexibility of customer pricing tailored to your client profile (mix of Corporate, SME and start up clients)
- Opportunity to extend your consultancy with the recruitment of additional team members
- Flexible transition option from your existing role into building your Quantum region
How Quantum supports you:
- Client acquisition strategies tailored to your individual profile and personal background experience
- Extensive coaching and support in the early stages to get you up and running successfully
- Ongoing mentoring and support post the induction programme
- Flexible range of support programmes (sales, marketing, delivery and financial management) to match your bespoke business and personal needs
- Delivery opportunities from existing Quantum clients and other team members
- Lead generation from Quantum’s central marketing activity tailored to your specific requirements
- Financial billings and accounting platform in the Xero cloud accounting platform for ease of administration
- Skills and knowledge development personal to you.
Get your sales consultancy up and running quickly with Quantum’s personalised induction and support programmes. Read about the experiences of two recent team members:
Adrian Moss. Regional Managing Partner
“I decided to ‘escape the corporate grind’ a while back, Quantum represents my second attempt to build a sales consultancy business. The first time around was with an American company which failed to deliver the right propositions for the UK market and did not do enough to help me to acquire the required clients. Quantum is a ‘breath of fresh air’ to me. Their 25 year pedigree in the UK combined with market-leading modern marketing methods have enabled me to rapidly build my client base whilst achieving upper-decile fee rates. I have been delighted with the personal support I get from Quantum. Their induction training, coaching and personal mentoring is second to none”
Jono Oswin. Regional Managing Partner
“Having ‘taken the leap’ from corporate life a few years’ ago into starting my own sales consultancy business I had become increasingly frustrated about working from a narrow company platform restricting the size of my clients and the return on my personal energy. Joining the Quantum organisation has enabled me to attract larger and more lucrative clients by giving me excellent business development support combined with personal induction training and coaching to enable me to quickly build my new Quantum sales consultancy practice”
Learn more about how the Quantum brand can help you to grow your own sales consultancy practice ….
Early in his new job it became clear to Paul Wait, Virgin Atlantic’s General Manager UK and Global Sales, that following the impact of calamitous world events on the airline industry there was a need to take a fresh look at how his Corporate Account teams were organised and managed.
The Quantum approach to sales improvement
Quantum founding Director Jeff Downs talks about Sales Leadership and how Quantum works with its clients to increase the productivity of their selling operations. Review the video to flavour Quantum’s propositions and market place positioning.
To find out more about how Quantum can help to establish your own consultancy simply call or email us.
Quantum Sales and Marketing Services Ltd
Head Office, Langstone Technology Park, Langstone Road
Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1SA, United Kingdom.
Registration no. 03668750
Please call us on:
to speak to one of our expert consultants.