Are you looking for a change?
Do you want the freedom to make lifestyle and entrepreneurial choices?
Do you want to build
your own business consultancy?
Quantum’s network supports aspiring sales consultants and advisors to establish and run their own business units.
It’s a network of heavyweight sales professionals who share a passionate desire to improve sales performance but who want the lifestyle choice to do this away from the corporate environment.
What Quantum gives you:
- Equity in the partnership commensurate with the level of initial investment
- Opportunity to build your regional business with the recruitment of additional team members
- A fully supported marketing programme to drive rapid client acquisition in the early years
- A ready made service offer for immediate client delivery with a realistic income stream of £100k yr1, £150k yr2 and £200k yr3
- Market leading range of established and proven programmes covering all aspects of the sales cycle including comprehensive ‘train-the–trainer’ modules and support
- Flexibility of pricing tailored to your client profile (mix of Corporate, SME and start up clients)
- Flexible range of sales, marketing and financial management support packages to suit your specific real time requirements
- Flexible transition option from your existing role into building your Quantum region
- A strong brand platform with a proven history and a list of household name clients
How Quantum supports you?
Client acquisition programmes tailored to your profile and background
Comprehensive induction and training with strong initial focus on client acquisition
Ongoing coaching and support post the initial induction programme
Flexible range of support programmes (sales, marketing, delivery and financial management) to match your bespoke business and personal needs
- Delivery opportunities from existing Quantum clients and other team members
- Lead generation from Quantum’s central marketing activity tailored to regional requirements
- Financial billings and accounting platform in the Xero cloud accounting platform for ease of administration
- Skills and knowledge development personal to you.
Quantum isn’t right for everyone and everyone is not right for Quantum!
Is this for you?
- A robust sales leader who can effectively challenge the status quo and professionally advise clients from a diverse range of sectors?
- Substantive proven operational experience knowledge across all aspects of the sales and marketing cycle?
- Ability to build effective B2B relationships with all client stake holders?
- Agility and flexibility of approach aligned to a strong commercial nous?
- Hands on approach with front line real-world customer engagement?
- Ability, determination, resilience and courage to drive and motivate client sales teams to implement behavioural step change?
Interest in our UK territories is gathering fast pace with the next cohort due to commence induction in early 2017.
Geographic opportunities are still available within the following regions:
• London • Bristol/south west • Manchester/north west • Birmingham/Midlands
• Leeds/north east • Glasgow/Scotland
Don’t just take our word for it…
Early in his new job it became clear to Paul Wait, Virgin Atlantic’s General Manager UK and Global Sales, that following the impact of calamitous world events on the airline industry there was a need to take a fresh look at how his Corporate Account teams were organised and managed.
To find out more about how Quantum can help you to run your own business simply call or email us.
Head Office, Bank House, Market Street
High Peak SK23 7AA.
Please call us on:
to speak to Adam Butler, one of our Directors.