1. Look at the introduction to the Stationery Company Case Study Video. Observe sales call A.
2. Make a list of how you see the good points and the poor points
- What is selling?
- The 8 criteria for an effective sales visit
- What people buy
- The needs & wants ‘iceberg’ model
- How to improve your questioning and listening
- Funnel technique (developing customer needs and wants)
- Creating a strong first impression
- How to present your solution
- How to handle objections
- Handling price pressure
- How to gain customer commitment