1. Observe sales call B. Compare it with A. What was better, what was worse and what was about the same? Mark + for better, – for worse and 0 for about the same.
2. Mark A and B out of 10 where 10 is best practice.
- What is selling?
- The 8 criteria for an effective sales visit
- What people buy
- The needs & wants ‘iceberg’ model
- How to improve your questioning and listening
- Funnel technique (developing customer needs and wants)
- Creating a strong first impression
- How to present your solution
- How to handle objections
- Handling price pressure
- How to gain customer commitment