Time to push it over the line….
Consider this structure and then relate it to the video demonstration on the right.
- Actively listen
- Ask questions about their objections (and summarise back)
- Check if there are any other objections – “Is there anything else preventing us from moving forward?”
- Test commitment
- Answer the objection
- Check your answer with the customer
- Confirm the way ahead
- Working with a friend, practise the objection handling sequence. Rotate roles until you are comfortable with the sequence.
- What is selling?
- The 8 criteria for an effective sales visit
- What people buy
- The needs & wants ‘iceberg’ model
- How to improve your questioning and listening
- Funnel technique (developing customer needs and wants)
- Creating a strong first impression
- How to present your solution
- How to handle objections
- Handling price pressure
- How to gain customer commitment